Company: Greenbush Logistics
Posted on: September 6, 2021
WE HAVE COMPETITIVE WAGES!
Call Us Today!
- Top Pay based on Experience
- Private fleet=Great money, benefits, and no dealership
- Monday to Friday
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Bonus programs: safety, profit sharing
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Company-owned Kenworth, Freightliner, Volvo, and Mack trucks,
as well as Hyundai and Linde lift trucks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending
- Paid time off
- At least 2 years of tractor/trailer/forklift or industrial
maintenance experience preferred
- At least 1 of diesel engine repair preferred
- At least 1 year of mechanical knowledge preferred
Call Us Today!
High Performance - Driven by
Born out of our service to the
parent company, Great Southern Wood Preserving, Incorporated (the
largest distributor of pressure-treated pine in the nation),
Greenbush Logistics cut its teeth in the time-and-service sensitive
freight management industry. The experience in helping Great
Southern's customers thrive on Just-in-Time inventory management
quickly developed Greenbush's know-how of managing a fleet of
trucks across a large geographic region. This knowledge has helped
us cultivate a reputation as a trusted freight management
Because Greenbush Logistics is a
family-owned business, our employees are highly valued as members
of our team. They're more like family. That's why we take great
pride in seeing our employees (and their families) succeed in
Every day, the members of the GLI
team come to work with one goal: to exceed customer expectations.
By providing timely deliveries and unparalleled service, we
strengthen the relationships we have with our customers and each
other. We're intentionally building relationships that will grow in
the years to come.
Keywords: Greenbush Logistics, Greensboro , HIRING MECHANICS, Other , Providence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!