Universal Member Service Specialist I
Company: Truliant Federal Credit Union
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Purpose of the Job
The MFC Universal Member Service Specialist I (UMSS I) is
responsible for serving the financial needs of our member-owners
accurately and efficiently, and developing a strong rapport with
the member which supports the Credit Union's mission of enhancing
our member-owners financial lives and becoming their preferred
financial partner. This position performs tasks related to all
facets of the Member Financial Center, which includes processing
teller transactions, lending, account opening and account
maintenance, opening savings & investment products, along with
other account services. The MFC Universal Member Service Specialist
I will assist members from the initial point of contact through the
completion of their transaction or platform need. The duties that
the MFC Universal Member Service Specialist I will perform each day
will vary depending on the need of the member they are assisting
and they will be responsible for seamlessly transitioning from the
MSR line to the platform and back throughout each day.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assists members in evaluating their current and future
financial goals by conducting quality online guidance and credit
reviews to provide solutions with Credit Union deposit and loans
products and services.
- Ensures consistent adherence to Credit Union member service
standards throughout every member-owner interaction, including
basic problem resolution.
- Maintains integrity and confidentiality when handling members
- Performs all teller transactions as requested and has
capability to balance CDMs, TCRs, ATMs and vault.
- Performs all member service operations, including new accounts
opened for contact and initializing start of relationship building
with knowledge, products and services that will benefit the
- Researches and resolves account issues, elevating to problem
resolution team as necessary.
- Provides information on all deposit and loan products to
member-owners, including mortgages, service agreements and
- Processes Business Services requests accurately and efficiently
including business service loan requests and processing.
- Manages loan and deposit pipeline to ensure timely follow-up
and cultivates leads into successes.
- Understands IRA process and products offered. Opens and
provides maintenance for all IRA accounts.
- Processes all loan requests and reviews credit needs for
further loan opportunities to benefit the member.
- Processes and opens all specialty accounts.
- Makes outbound guidance calls to member owners.
- Represents the Credit Union by visitations to Business Partners
and other Credit Union functions.
- Understands audit procedures and the importance of maintaining
the integrity of audit guidelines.
- Proactively assists members by finding ways to make financial
services more convenient for them. This includes educating members
on the various technological tools available to them to improve
their banking experience
- Executes the MFCs plan to ensure achievement of goals and
objectives, including but not limited to member service scores,
loan production, deposit production, new member growth and partner
lines of business referrals.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned.
Keywords: Truliant Federal Credit Union, Greensboro , Universal Member Service Specialist I, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!