At Dana Safety Supply (DSS), we sell and install Emergency
Vehicle Products like LED Light bars, Sirens, and Prisoner
Transport Equipment. DSS is looking for emergency and police
vehicle technicians to utilize technological and electrical skills
to install, repair and maintain the specialized equipment found in
police cars, ambulances, fire trucks and other emergency
DSS has multiple locations across the United States. DSS has
phenomenal pay and benefits. Pay is based on production! Benefits
include: 401k, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending
Account, Paternity Leave, Paid Time Off, and much more.
DSS will provide industry specific training for the right
Automotive or Marine 12v experience is a plus.
Start a career at DSS!
The Installer must be able to perform physically demanding tasks
that may require accessing confined spaces.
Here's a video of a demonstration vehicle we built: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqEbG2TIok
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is desired, but not
- Knowledge of vehicle wiring
- Able to identify electrical circuits
- Experience w/ installation of emergency lighting desired, but
- Able to communicate well with others
- Able to work on and see small objects
- Good hearing and color vision
- Be prompt and prepared to work
- Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) is desired, but not
All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass
all pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, drug
test and be able to present a valid driver's license.
EOE/Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.