Maintenance Technician - Weekend Shift
Company: Endura Products
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Maintenance Technician (Friday - Sunday 6a-6:30p) 1st Shift
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Stokesdale, NC
Shift: 12-Hr 1st Shift Weekends Only (6a-6:30p
Endura Products, Inc. is proud to be a U.S. American-Made
manufacturer of components for entry door systems that enhance
performance, save time, eliminate service calls and cut costs,
delivering a smarter door experience for everyone, every time. Our
company is built on innovation, delivering the highest levels of
component performance as our standard. We pride ourselves on
offering solutions that lead the industry in performance and
quality and are always working to make doors work not just better,
but smarter. Endura Products is headquartered in Colfax, NC, with
facilities in NC, OR, TX and TN, and distributes products
throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Competitive wages with opportunity for advancement
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision package
- Short and Long-term Disability options
- Life Insurance
- Generous 401k
- Paid personal time and holidays
- Incentive and bonus pay opportunities
- Ability to work independently.
- 2 Years of manufacturing technical training or 5+ years related
- Great attendance is a must!
- Pneumatic experience.
- Some PLC knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of power and hand tools.
- Educational requirements due to accountability of production
require high school graduate level.
Provide support of production operations and lead complex
manufacturing maintenance activities with the assistance of other
team members. Mentoring more junior technicians to advance their
abilities and improve the overall maintenance department skill
Employee should possess the following skill sets and be able to
perform tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to use Basic and advanced hand tools (gear pullers,
honing/lapping tools, precision levels and alignment tools,
- Ability to use basic and advanced power tools (hydraulic power
jacks, belt lacing machines, mag drills, etc.)
- Ability to accurately use basic and moderately advanced
- Use lifting equipment (hoists, boom cranes, cherry pickers,
scissor lifts, etc.)
- Use standard shop equipment (bandsaw, hydraulic press, lathe,
mill, brake/shear, etc.)
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Able to work at elevations over 50ft.
- Able to work in confined or tight spaces.
- Able to read and understand mechanical and wiring interconnect
drawings, and service manuals.
- Should have basic troubleshooting abilities of motion controls
and electrical & electronic circuits, and sensors.
- Basic PLC coding and programming knowledge is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of general facility and equipment
maintenance. (plumbing, electrical, construction, rigging,
anchoring, cabinetry, etc.)
- Must be able to provide a collection of standard hand tools for
daily use and a storage container to secure them.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks, to include but not
limited to-machine lubrication, adjustments and alignments, part
repairs, general safety and operational checks, etc.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair complex manufacturing equipment
with minimal instruction or supervision.
- Proficient in machining, welding, fabrication, or a specialized
related trade, etc.
- Ability to service and overhaul basic and some advanced
components (air/hydraulic cylinders/motors, valve assemblies,
pumps, motion elements, supporting sub-systems, etc.)
- Experience in HVAC, compressed air, dust collection, and
electrical distribution are pluses.
- Should be able to work with minimal to no supervision.
- Work safely in compliance with company and OSHA safety
- Keep a clean organized work area.
- Perform tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to think quickly to prioritize outages and tasks while
- Able to quickly analyze and resolve issues with minimal
- Complete paperwork neatly and accurately as required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Lead complex maintenance activities and projects and train or
mentor other team members as necessary.
- Technician should be comfortable working on live electrical
panels or actively running equipment with safety as the top
- Able to work various shifts and overtime as required with
little notice to meet production demands.
Shift runs 6:00 am - 6:30 pm from Friday - Sunday
Endura Products Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace. Endura is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Endura Products, Greensboro , Maintenance Technician - Weekend Shift, Other , Stokesdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!