If you are interested in working with a company that truly
serves families, and provides an essential service through these
difficult times, with full training from the ground up, weekly pay,
and flexible hours, read below. When you apply, please check your
email for interview options.
We are looking to hire 2 new Entry Level Management members by
the end of this week. When you apply, please check your email for
Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Great compensation
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year with an
average 30k increase per year after.
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
Experience is not required, but we are looking for reps
- Communication skills
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
With our growth planned for the year of 2021, we are
hiring now for a few roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management Position
Compensation is based on experience and performance;
however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
- $120k-180k as a General Manager.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
- Has served working families since 1951
- Has been respected and appreciated by more than 20,000
different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit
unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups,
licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations
Apply now for an immediate interview. We will
email you back promptly with interview options.
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with
our company are: Sales, hospitality, retail experience, management
experience, finance, call center experience, and appointment setter
All applicants will be considered without attention to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR