Commercial Portfolio Manager - Greensboro
Company: Southern First Bancshares
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for underwriting credits, monitoring and co-managing
loan portfolios in concert with the team leaders. Ensure correct
risk ratings are assigned to loans.
- Support team leaders with underwriting and servicing a
portfolio of commercial loan relationships.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, address industry
risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing,
credit analysis, monitor credit performance and loan
- Assist with reporting on loans, involving such things as past
dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial
performance updates, portfolio profitability, etc.
- Provide customer service through clear communication skills,
approachability, and working knowledge of all processes.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external clients
at a high level regarding sensitive matters, as well as routine
- Remain flexible and support other responsibilities as needed
for the business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to organize work flow of various areas at one
- Ability to research legal, regulatory, and confidential
- Knowledge of banking terminology and procedures
- Knowledge of loan documentation and compliance regulations
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way in
dealing with clients and other team members
- Ability to adjust to change and a willingness to be a team
- Ability to work well with people
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance,
punctuality and personal appearance
- Able to demonstrate high level of competency with
administrative duties and written communication
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to exercise
judgment and make decisions within scope of authority
- Ability to solve problems using combination of intuition and
- Ability to think and act quickly and to follow procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required, College Degree preferred, with
previous banking and/or financial experience
- Experience in a credit of 2 to 4 years is preferable
- This position requires regular and predictable attendance and
must be able to sit for long periods of time at a desk and
- Minimal travel required.
This description is not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and
abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by
supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent
an expressed or implied contract of employment nor does it alter
your at-will employment, and the Company reserves the right to
change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to
perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Keywords: Southern First Bancshares, Greensboro , Commercial Portfolio Manager - Greensboro, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!