Retail Merchandiser/resets Part Time
Posted on: June 12, 2021
# of Openings
CROSSMARK Retail Reset Merchandisers are vital to our success!
In fast paced retail environments, our specialized Retail Reset
Merchandising teams are providing consumers with the opportunity to
see and purchase the latest or improved products from our clients.
Team members with a keen eye for detail will work with plan-o-grams
and schematic layouts to implement merchandise resets for our
retail clients across the United States.
- Execute in-store retail merchandising activities as outlined in
- Ability to sell-in promotional displays and features to Walmart
- Communicate effectively with store personnel regarding tasks,
sales activities, promotions, and client objectives.
- Successfully execute work independently and/or as part of a
- Provide support to shoppers in store as required.
- Manage scheduling of work to ensure work is completed on
- Accurately report all completed retail activity via the
appropriate designated systems on the day the work was
- Access web based applications to check schedule for work
assignments, report project status, record time and mileage, and
complete training activities.
- Ensure proper handling of all company provided equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prior
retail experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and decision-making
- Basic computer and internet skills.
- Access to the internet, a printer and phone.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- This position requires the ability to stand, walk, use hands
and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, stoop, kneel,
crouch, climb, or balance. You must be able to regularly lift up to
25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor
to waist or chest high. Product resets can be very physical in
nature. Reset activities could include removing items from the
shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, and displays,
reorganizing the products according to the planogram provided,
replacing shelf tags, filling new products, and retrieving
additional stock when necessary.
Position Type: Regular Part-Time
Average hours per week: Hours will vary according to territory
requirements. May require overnight and/or weekend work.
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle.
Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the
flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment,
we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000
dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and
marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment
practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of
the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Greensboro , Retail Merchandiser/resets Part Time, Other , Reidsville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!