Company: MHC Kenworth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), is North Americas largest Kenworth
truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an
opening for a Service Advisor. The role of the Service
Advisor is to insures that customers are greeted openly and
friendly; coordinates customer repair requests; estimate cost of
repairs within set guidelines; assists Service Manager with
clerical duties, such as documentation required for warranty,
policy settlements, repair order filing and repair preparation for
- Coordinate customer repair orders with Service Manager and Shop
Foremen for task assignment.
- Coordinate with Foremen for proper work scheduling of all shop
- Insure customers receive the most expedient service available
through questioning and understanding repair requests.
- Work with Service Manager to ensure timely action taken and
settled in areas of disputes and warranty.
- Assure all documentation necessary for sale of labor (customer,
internal and warranty) are complete and properly executed.
- Input repair order information to data processing system and
close repair orders.
- Maintain and administer shop tool and supply requirements and
- CDL (preferred).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related field.
- Computer experience (preferred)
- Strong customer relations and communication skills.
- Good leadership abilities.
- Must have a positive can-do attitude.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- OEM Continued Education
- Safety Incentives
- Extensive Training and Engine Certification
- Uniforms and Laundry Service
- Latest Diagnostic Tools and Equipment
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth,
Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January
1975. Opening for business without a Parts or Service department
and only three employees in a temporary facility. From there, the
company grew and expanded.
MHC is now a multi-state network of full-service diesel truck
dealerships, leasing and rental operations, transport refrigeration
locations, and a finance company which offers a complete array of
finance and insurance services.
We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees
realize their full potential a place where you can grow as a person
and a professional.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
Keywords: MHC Kenworth, Greensboro , Service Advisor, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!