Company: The Reserves Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you enjoy spending time in a kitchen cooking and
preparing foods? If so this is the job for you!
Our partner is a hospital industry leader in the
Greensboro area. Due to service expansion, we are currently
searching for experienced cooks to fill their open
Cook Duties include:
- Prepares and cooks to order foods that may require
short preparation time.
- May prepare food and serve customers at an a la
carte and may operate a grill station.
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable
federal, state and corporate standards.
- Reads food order or receives verbal instructions on
food required by patron, and prepares and cooks food according to
- Provides the highest quality of services to
customers at all times.
- Follows basic recipes and / or product directions
for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving
soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other foodstuffs for
consumption in eating establishments.
- Prepares foods under direct supervision or
instruction by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure
and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits
and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry, or fish for
- May clean and sanitize work stations and equipment
and must follow all client regulatory rules and
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness
- May receive inventory, move and lift foodstuffs and
supplies and prepare meals for customers requiring special
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of related work
- Willingness to be open to learning and
- Maturity of judgment and
- Maintains high standards for work areas and
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must comply with dress code
- Must be able to work weekends and some
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on
time and with satisfactory regularity.
- $12.00 per hour starting rate of
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to
partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within
the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a
family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience
and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place
Contact our Greensboro, NC office at (336)
455-9558 today for more information as we can conduct your initial
interview over the phone from the convenience of your home! You may
email us your resume and or contact
If you are a cook that is looking for a new
opportunity and has a drive for results, click apply
Keywords: The Reserves Network, Greensboro , Clerk, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!