Project Foreman (Greensboro)
Company: Guardian Fueling Technologies LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
In this position, you will be tasked to lead, coordinate and manage
projects in accordance with federal, state and company policies and
regulations. Communication and daily interaction with customers,
vendors, sub-contractors, local and state regulatory agencies is
required. Crew foreman will be detailed oriented, keeping an eye
out for any safety issues, bringing any issues to the attention of
his superiors, while still striving to complete the project on
This job operates in a warehouse, office, or outdoor environment
(gas station or construction site).
This role is a combination of sedentary and physical. Successful
candidates should be able to lift 25 pounds, move across the
construction site without stopping, and be able to stand on a job
site for an extended period of time if needed.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position.
Minimal, local travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor's in
relevant field preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Multitasking and task prioritization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, it is Guardian Fueling
Technologies' policy to provide equal employment opportunity for
all applicants and employees. Guardian Fueling Technologies does
not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, color, religion, age, physical or mental
disability, legally-protected medical condition, veteran status,
marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by
state or federal laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Guardian is a Drug Free Workplace.
Essential Job Functions:
• Certification and Training from Petroleum Equipment
Manufacturer's a plus (we will provide all necessary training)
• Valid Driver's License and good driving record
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to Operator Heavy Equipment (backhoe, trackhoe, skid
steer) a plus
• Communicate with Project Managers, subcontractors, local and
state inspectors and vendors
• Out of town travel from time to time
• Field construction experience running a crew and working with
• Monitor and maintain schedules for crew and subcontractors
• Document daily activities, material/parts used, testing,
inspections and visitors. Create and maintain positive working
relationships with crew members, vendors, suppliers, and
subcontractors to maintain a timely flow and complete projects on
time and on budget.
• Ensure a safe working environment.
• Procure equipment & supplies needed, plan out project to minimize
• Strong work ethic, detail oriented, reliable with strong
• Experience installing fuel handling equipment
Posted: 06/08/2021 12:34 AM
Keywords: Guardian Fueling Technologies LLC, Greensboro , Project Foreman (Greensboro), Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!