Driver Recruiter (with Remote Option)
Company: Epes Carriers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for a Driver Recruiter to join our Driver
Recruiting team. The Driver Recruiter will recruit qualified
drivers based on the policies, programs and procedures of the
Company. Also, assist the Director of Recruiting in maintaining
Company's policies and procedures.
- High school diploma; some college preferred
- Strong recruiting background with proven track record
- Excellent work history with proven track record.
- Strong computer/PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test.
- No conviction of felonies, serious crimes or have charges
pending. However, a conviction is not an automatic disqualification
- Travel as needed
- Ability to work independently; initiative; self-starter.
- Ability to integrate and analyze data.
- Ability to work on confidential matters.
- Ability to plan and organize workload; flexibility to handle
pressure and work with interruptions; and meet deadlines; attention
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to interact, in a professional manner, with applicants,
drivers and other employees
- Ability to secure information from inter department
- Willingness to learn and accept responsibility
- Attains and maintains a knowledgeable, professional
presentation to drivers of Company's qualifications and
- Responsible for all driver recruiting calls and inquires.
- Screens, interviews and pre-qualifies all telephone
- Completes applications on all pre-qualified telephone inquiries
into Tenstreet Applicant Tracking Software.
- Orders and reviews MVR and CDLIS with application to determine
if applicant still pre-qualifies.
- Responds to all new leads and takes action on all voicemail
messages before leaving work each day.
- Gives input and submits ideas for areas in which to
- Works closely with current driver force on any referral
- Conducts or attends trade shows, driving schools and job fairs
- Maintains accurate record keeping information as
- Works closely with assigned Independent Recruiter- to call
weekly at a minimum
- Retrieves and distributes Recruiting voicemails daily.
- Retrieves, screen and distributes unassigned Internet
- Demonstrates support to the Epes Transport System, LLC Quality
Management System and its objectives, as applicable.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Epes Transport is dedicated to providing quality transportation
services. Our mission is to continuously improve the quality of our
service to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Continuous
improvement in quality is the means we will use to ensure
reasonable profits and long term growth.
Epes Transport System, LLC is the largest private trucking
company in North Carolina.
Keywords: Epes Carriers, Greensboro , Driver Recruiter (with Remote Option), Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!