Company: The Resource
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Resource is hiring a Payroll Clerk for our client, a
manufacturer or aircraft components, located in Greensboro. This
position is Temp-to-Hire, offers a starting pay rate of $15, 00 per
hour, and has a 1st shift working schedule (7: 00am-4: 00pm). The
Payroll Clerk would be responsible for processing company payroll
within established schedule, maintaining supporting documentation,
and process contractor invoice payments. Qualified candidates for
this role should have a strong understanding of the importance of
security and the confidential nature of the payroll process,
excellent communication skills, and knowledge of Excel spreadsheet
application. If you have previous experience and seeking a new
opportunity, Apply Today!
- Establish and maintain detailed employee, earnings and deduction
- Enter payroll data/update records
- Maintain security and confidentiality of payroll records
- Review work records
- Ensure enforcement and accurate interpretation of company
- Resolve pay issues
- Maintain positive and helpful relationships with employees
- Manual check processing
- Process employee wage garnishments in a time effective manner
- Check sorting/disbursement
- Process contractor invoice payments
- Analyze various payroll-related accounts
- Payroll journal entries
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must have excellent communication skills. Ability to interact
with others in a professional manner
- Ability to interpret policies and ensure proper enforcement
- Must understand the importance of security and the confidential
nature of the payroll process
- Must have the ability to operate 10-key calculator
- Must type minimum 35 wpm
- Computer skills (PC, knowledge of Excel spreadsheet application a
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S.
Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position.
For more information, please call or text our office at
Keywords: The Resource, Greensboro , Clerk, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!