Company: Signature Aviation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Technical Researcher is responsible for developing work
order packages for maintenance compliance. Researching aircraft
records for required inspections for as well as assisting with
other functions relating to aircraft maintenance. This is a
non-exempt, full time, hourly position.
- Receive and Review customers aircraft log books, ensuring all
required inspections are identified during the Maintenance visit.
Prepare Inspection Package for Department Managers and Crew Leaders
by organizing Package based upon inspection guide for each
- Assist all departments in preparing a squawk list against all
incoming aircraft and components accepted by the repair station for
- Upon Aircraft arriving for Inspection Review aircraft logbooks
for applicable Airworthiness Directives through Current Bi-Weekly
List and Review Customers Flight Manual.
- Maintain Base Customers Status Sheets by ensuring customers are
aware of upcoming inspections and all inspections reflect the
current Maintenance Manual Revision.
- If required research and develop a Maintenance Status Sheet for
potential new customers.
- Comply with Pre-Purchase Inspections when required to determine
- Assist with research to comply with Import and Export of
- Create and provide various Maintenance documents in CAMP such
as Status Sheets, Due Lists and AD / SB Compliance Lists to assist
- Review daily and weekly work schedule developed by Department
- Review and Maintain the Company's Approved Vendor List
- Review Maintenance Manuals every two weeks for Revision
- Maintain rapport with Base Customers by Sending out E-Mails
every Month, Requesting Times for Status Sheets.
- Review Corridor for accuracy, ensuring all squawks have been
entered correctly to include current times, ATA Codes ETC
- If required, review completed work packages for accuracy to
assist the Chief Inspector.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Regularly required to sit, talk or hear.
- Frequently required to walk; use fingers, hands, and arms to
reach and grasp.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must have strong planning and scheduling skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Apply concepts of math such as fractions, percentages, ratios
and proportions to practical situations.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables where only limited standardization exits.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job functions.
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three (3) years related experience or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills in programs such as MS Office (Word,
Excel, Power Point, Outlook), CAMP, Corridor, and other
: United States-North Carolina-Greensboro-Piedmont Triad
International Airport - GSO-M
: Customer Service
Keywords: Signature Aviation, Greensboro , Technical Researcher, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!