Company: Care N Care Insurance Company of North Carolina
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Office Assistant will be the first point of contact for the
company and provide administrative support across the organization.
This position is responsible for welcoming and assisting our
members and others who visit our office. This position requires a
pleasant personality, good organizational skills to multi-task and
prioritize assignments and requests, professionalism, and effective
customer service. This position requires discretion and
Major Work Activities
- Warmly greet and welcome members and others when they arrive to
the office; assist and direct members and visitors.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls to the appropriate
- Provide basic and accurate information to members and
- Ensures the reception area is maintained and promotes a
- Prioritizes incoming/outgoing mail, faxes, and other
- Scan, log, distribute, print, mail, and completed daily mail
correspondences for all departments.
- Maintains files and records for member surveys.
- Ensures the reception and common areas are organized and
- Coordinates office lunches as needed, and assists with
maintaining calendars and scheduling travel.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Education, Experience, and KSAs
High School diploma or equivalent.
Two to four years of administrative support experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Strong in the following competencies:
- Decision making/judgment
- Problem solving/analysis
Keywords: Care N Care Insurance Company of North Carolina, Greensboro , Office Assistant, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!