Posted on: June 12, 2021
Both openings are 2nd shift, 3 p- 11 p
Must have: Turret and Tugger Experience
Candidates will be eligible for DT by working Saturday and
Sunday (submit misc. fee.)
- The main function of a warehouse worker is to receive, store
and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom,
warehouse, or storage yard.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms,
warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical
counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses,
tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric
marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage
areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting
any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse,
or storage yard workers.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and
strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security
operations for the protection of people, data, property, and
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years experience required.
Keywords: CoreTechs, Greensboro , Warehouse, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!