Company: Signature Aviation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Signature TECHNICAir's world-class MRO service is available in
16 U.S. locations and 2 U.K. locations. Each location has a long
history of highly personalized service, rapid response, and
precision quality. When it comes to safety, Signature TECHNICAir
embraces the highest of possible standards.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary range based on experience.
- Medical insurance (4 plans to choose from).
- Dental & Vision insurance.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday).
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Health Care Spending Account (HSA).
- Uniforms provided.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- Opportunity to participate in employer-paid training
Signature TECHNICAir's Avionic Technicians are responsible for
functional testing, repair/maintenance and inspection of aircraft
electrical and avionics systems. This can include but is not
limited to radar, lighting, radio, entertainment and navigational
Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or
assemblies using hand tools and or soldering irons
Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and
Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems,
instruments, magnetos, inverters and in-flight refueling
Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies and
systems in aircraft
Interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic
Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems
following documentation such as blueprints, manuals and wiring
Test and troubleshoot instruments, components and assemblies
using circuit testers, oscilloscopes and voltmeters to determine
performance and airworthiness
Maintain timely and accurate records of regular maintenance and
Complies with company policy and procedures as contained in
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians and other
aircraft maintenance personnel to ensure the delivery of the
aircraft on time to the customer.
- Valid, unrestricted Driver's License.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills.
- DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant
- Acute vision and hearing to detect problems and conduct
- Frequent walking, stretching, bending, climbing, and lifting up
to 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform service operations in extreme temperatures
and inclement weather.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate hand and power tools.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
: United States-North Carolina-Greensboro-Piedmont Triad
International Airport - GSO-M
: Technician, Avionics
Keywords: Signature Aviation, Greensboro , Avionics Technician, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!