Allocation / Customer Service Coordinator
Company: Centric Brands Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Centric Brands
Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that
designs, sources, markets and sells high quality products in
multiple segments, including kids, men's and women's apparel,
accessories, beauty and entertainment. Our portfolio includes more
than 100 iconic licensed brands, including for kids apparel, Calvin
Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, Nautica, and Lucky Brands ;
for men's and women's apparel, Joe's Jeans, Hudson , Buffalo and
Herv Lger; for accessories, Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Frye
and Timberland; and for entertainment, Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon
and Warner Brothers, among others.
The day-to-day role of the Coordinator, Customer Service
consists of allocating multiple product categories to retail
stores, while working with the planning/sales team to ensure that
each location has the right product at the right time.
Additionally, the Coordinator, Customer Service will be responsible
for helping complete various projects within our Supply Chain
- Manage purchase orders from initial bulk allocation through end
of life cycle of merchandise, including daily review, maintenance
and release of sales orders, follow thru with shipments and reverse
- Help to track production thru receipt in distribution
- Create and manage work order process to ensure customer floor
ready requirements, as well as, overall retail compliance is
- Review orders on an exception basis from all product flow
streams daily and modify as necessary.
- Ensure all electronic transactions (EDI) are sent and/or
- Review daily shipments to ensure proper invoicing.
- Communicate daily with Order Management Manager, as well as
Sales & Warehouse counterparts to review customer delivery
- Review Operational chargebacks with Compliance team.
- Manage overall system data integrity with main focus on sales
Skills and Requirements
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Allocation experience a plus (preferably in the
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Some EDI and ERP Software experience, preferably SAP, is a
- Working knowledge of retail math.
- Ability to foster effective teamwork.
- Good communication with business teams.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to learn difficult concepts quickly while offering
creative solutions to problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to set priorities effectively.
Centric Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Centric Brands Inc., Greensboro , Allocation / Customer Service Coordinator, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!