Company: The Reserves Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our client is a food distribution industry leader
in the Greensboro, NC area. Due service expansion, we are
currently searching for candidates with previous food distribution
order selection to fill their open positions.
Order Selector Duties:
- Select cases, bags and other containers of
refrigerated foods (meat, dairy, produce) to fill customer orders
from multi-level rack storage systems.
- Items are placed on pallets and completed orders
are moved to the loading dock staging area with an electric Power
Jack, wrapped, labeled and readied for
- Perform a safety check on Power Jack /
Forklift to be used and insure that all other safety devices are
- Transport completed palletized customer order to
shipping dock staging area.
- Ensure count accuracy, record counts on appropriate
forms and visually inspect for damaged
Order Selector Requirements:
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it
relates to the job and to the safety
- Must be able to perform all job functions
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times
and required overtime for the position.
- Required Personal Protective Equipment: Safety
Shoes (steel-toe)Lock-out / Tag-out Awareness Training Safety
harness (Platform Lift)Freezer suit / hat / gloves Hearing
- Starting rate of pay $13.45 hour
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to
partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within
the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a
family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience
and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place
Keywords: The Reserves Network, Greensboro , Order Selector, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!