Posted on: June 12, 2021
Commercial Lines CSR is responsible for maintaining solid
customer relationships by handling customer inquiries and concerns
with speed and professionalism through daily interaction with
customers, insurance carriers, and fellow employees while
conducting specific service and marketing activities.
- Provide service to existing clients related to updating
policies, providing quotes, answering questions, provide invoicing
information, providing requested documentation
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding new or
existing insurance policies and service all claims
- Work with new clients or support a producer in an effort to
understand their needs, gather necessary data, research policy
options, present options finalize and bind new coverage, cancel
antiquated policies and negotiate with carriers.
- Work with existing customers or support producer for upcoming
renewal process such as reviewing and updating coverages, updating
applications and providing required information to carriers or
- Resolve product or service issues by assessing customers
concern, determine the cause of concern, and providing resolution
to customer including actions by customer or actions for CSR
- Review endorsements for accuracy and provide information to
carrier for any correction or present endorsement to customer
- Review audits for accuracy and provide input to customer or
carrier for any concerns
- Maintain accurate record of customer interactions and
transactions by recording details and actions taken in the agency
- Collaborate with fellow staff members to provide expertise and
answer questions and concerns
- Hold the insurance license required by the state of NC and have
a minimum of 5 years commercial lines insurance account management
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages,
rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry
operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned
clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and an excellent phone
manner; display strong written and verbal communications skills as
well as excellent math and reading skills to perform
- Possess a sense of urgency, attention to detail, organization,
multi-tasking, and follow up skills and the ability to handle
difficult situations with customers and solve complex problems
without direct supervision.
- Have excellent time management skills with a personal
accountability mindset as well as technology and computer
proficiency, including agency management system, rating tools, and
carrier website information.
- Competitive Pay
- Job stability in growing business
- Group Health/Dental Insurance; Aflac
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- $End of year bonus$
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Greensboro , Customer Service, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!