Summary: Audit accuracy of shipping, receiving, storing,
replenishing of product, and reconcile to ensure accuracy of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Count and examine packaging for accuracy during cycle counts,
stat counts, selector audits
- Generate supporting documents, which are used to compare
physical counts versus actual inventory.
- Identify issues, reconcile and report findings to management on
a daily basis.
- Enter data into appropriate computer documents such as:
Selector Audits, Store Returns, Return Goods Authorizations "RGA",
Cycle Counts, Store Credits, Order Register Maintenance, Warehouse
Adjustments, and any additional reports which may be created in the
- Reconcile data such as: Close dated product, food bank product,
RGAs, receiving and shipping discrepancies, product recalls, store
returns, and any additional information which may be reconciled in
- Follow supervisor's directions regarding additional job
- Follow company's attendance policy by coming to work on time
and when scheduled.
- Follow company's safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as may be assigned or required.
Competency : To perform the job successfully, an individual must
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs;
Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests
for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not
blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without
interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others'
ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively;
Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's
efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of
decisions; Displays orientation to profitability.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Contributes
to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural
differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments;
Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically;
Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits
sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for
decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities;
Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for
ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able
to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one
year related experience; or High School diploma and six months
selector experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, vendors, and other associates of the
Mathematical Skills :
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
Reasoning Ability :
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized
Computer Skills :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have
working knowledge of Biceps, Triceps Software; Excel and Word.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must be certified or be able to pass certification to operate a
forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker.
Must be 18 years of age
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The associate is
occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral
vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an associate encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is
frequently exposed to wet, cold, warm and/or humid conditions and
moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate to loud.