Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The Receiving Technician will be responsible for
executing 55-Gallon Drum movements within Clean Harbors industrial
warehouse facility. We are searching for a safety-minded and
reliable hard-worker to join our team in Reidsville, NC!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401(K) with Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health & Safety is the number one goal by following all
policies, procedures, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Use of forklift to offload/re-load drums and transport
containers through the warehouse as needed
- Responsible for knowledge of Waste Information Network (WIN)
system applicable to inventory and drum storage rack system
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all applicable SOPs
- Maintain proper housekeeping and follow best practices for
supply management in areas of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse or related experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Proficient with Windows-based computer applications
- Demonstrates stong commitment to heatlh & safety
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and
to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout North America. The
Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the
Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and
numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental
agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also
is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts
washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator
market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has
waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the
United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the
minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Greensboro , Receiving Technician, Other , Reidsville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!