Company: J. A. King
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Application Specialist's mission is to develop new product
sales business within a defined territory. Application Specialists
will communicate to customers and prospects the different products
and solutions of J.A. King and how it applies to their measurement
needs. This is an outside sales role designed for self motivated
individuals who can work independently and with a team.
- Product sales revenue growth
- New Service Business attained
- Quote volume and percentage of quotes closed
- The creation of leads and the development of transitioning a
lead to a customer
- Annual performance reviews, feedback from customers, prospects,
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 3-5 years of post collegiate experience in Sales - outside
sales experience a plus!
- Previous experience selling technical products within
manufacturing markets is a plus!
- Presentation, written and personal communication skills
- A focus on high quality outcomes and business profit
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and PC
- The ability to think creatively, take initiative, multitask and
manage projects under pressure
- An unwavering persistence, commitment, passion and enthusiasm
for this work.
- Customer Focus
- Communicates Effectively
- Manages Complexity
- Drives Results
- Servant Leadership
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- The ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of
- Ability to speak, write, and utilize a PC effectively.
- The ability to drive up to 8 hours at a time
- The ability to travel via plane as needed
- The ability to navigate in an industrial environment
Keywords: J. A. King, Greensboro , Application Specialist, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!