Company: Regional Finance
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job purposeThe purpose of the Assistant Manager
is to assist the Branch Manager in order to learn the finance
business, RMCs business practices and to prepare to manage a branch
office. The Assistant Manager will perform in accordance with RMCs
Mission, Vision and Shared Values.Duties and
- Subject matter expert in RMC personal loan product offerings;
uses knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential
customers that help them achieve their financial goals.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase branchs
loan portfolio and enhance profitability.
- Establish and build customer relationships through delivering
- Utilize RMC account management practices to assist delinquent
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the
- Complete weekly progress report and work with management to
develop, communicate, and track daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Report, manage, and maintain branch standards on all aspects of
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Process mail as needed.
- Sign checks for loans, branch expenses and money
- Close loans as directed by manager.
- Manage all branch-to-customer communications via mail.
- Process loan product applications.
- Work with manager to ensure proper open and close procedures
completed daily for branch.
- Assist in development of new and maintenance of current
business to business contacts.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months of customer service experience in either a
sales/retail environment or cash management environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Data entry proficiency.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Drivers License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.
- Some college coursework completed.
- 6+ months of consumer finance experience with exposure to sales
- Some leadership experience.
- Willingness to relocate for career advancement.
Working conditionsThis position works in an office
providing consumer loan products in person and over the phone. The
Assistant Manager typically works between the hours of 8am to 6pm
Monday through Friday with some Saturdays required. Overtime may be
required on an as needed basis and is at the discretion of upper
management.Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender
status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
uniform service, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law (Protected Characteristics). Regionals policy of
non-discrimination applies to all phases of the employment process
and relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment and
selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and
training; promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and
recreational programs; layoffs; and terminations.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Desire for career advancement.
- Problem solving skills.
Keywords: Regional Finance, Greensboro , Assistant, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!