Senior Corporate Paralegal
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Review and maintain corporate documents, e.g. subsidiary
constituent documents, annual reports and certificates.
- Conduct basic legal and business research and prepare first
drafts of form legal agreements such as corporate resolutions,
non-disclosure agreements and amendments.
- Coordinate with other relevant internal business functions,
such as tax and treasury.
- Handle a variety of requests for legal and entity information
from the business.
- Assist attorneys by providing input on agreement-related
processes to clarify procedures and minimize delays in agreement
- Other special projects aimed at reducing waste and creating /
- Experience working with non-US (including Europe and Asia-PAC)
jurisdictions, law firms and vendors required.
- Paralegal certificate from an American Bar Association -
approved paralegal education program preferred, but not required.
Associates degree preferred.
- Professional Experience: Minimum of seven years
professional-level experience preferred.
- Strong MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Candidates should possess a strong computer software background
and be comfortable gaining proficiency quickly.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to work closely with business units, as necessary,
while maintaining independent judgment and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to work with outside counsel and to
interact with senior management.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of organizational skills and
- Strong presentation and communication skills; strong project
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and meet tight
- Flexibility and attention to detail.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing
from one task to another without loss of efficiency or
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and
cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction,
control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to perform repetitive work according to set
procedures sequence or pace, while also devising improved
procedures and processes.
- Represents Legal department internally to clients.
- Balance priorities and establish timelines to enable efficient
processing of transactions.
- Build strong partnerships with cross functional peers and
superiors to improve processes and champion contract policy and
- Maintain all organizational and professional ethical
Qorvo is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
Qorvo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance
with applicable law.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for
the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets - we are a place to
innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts
with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment
to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next.
Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative
Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants
will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status
protected by law.
Qorvo is an E-Verify Employer. For more information, please see
the Right to Work and E-Verify Participation posters.
Keywords: Qorvo, Greensboro , Senior Corporate Paralegal, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!