Company: Uptown Cheapskate, Weaver Enterprises
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The assistant store manager will assist the general manager and
ownership with the operation of a profitable store that is focused
on exceptional customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
Responsible for all aspects of managing a single store including
hiring/scheduling, developing and managing a team focused on the
customer. Assist with the oversight of day to day store operations
to achieve sales and profitability goals, customer acquisition and
customer retention. Accountable for inventory quality control,
budgeting, including labor cost and operational expenses. This is a
hands-on, led by example position.
- Team Development- Identifying, recruiting and properly staffing
the store to ensure customer needs are exceeded while scheduling to
maintain labor budget goals. Total labor goal below 20% of net
- Coaching, training and motivating team members to achieve
higher performance and interaction with all customers.
- Demonstrate high values and service by leading by example on
the sales floor.
- Schedule regular meetings with team members to keep abreast
with additional training, changing conditions and current fashion
- Sales and Results Driven
- Develop and execute strategies to drive customer traffic,
customer buys and customer sales.
- Adhere to company guidelines keeping COGS in balance and
minimizing potential for loss.
- Maintain a fresh and visually enticing store that is clean and
well organized at a level exceeding the competition and above
- Strong demonstration of current fashion trends for core
- Strong coaching/leadership, customer service and selling skills
with a take-charge mentality.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends,
holidays and consisting of 42-45 hours per week.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Demonstration of management skills and the go-to source for the
team for creative solutions for all challenges encountered.
- Outwardly display a high level of energy without need for
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to
BaseCamp Franchising Corporate.
Keywords: Uptown Cheapskate, Weaver Enterprises, Greensboro , Assistant, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!