Company: TRC Staffing Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
TRC Professional Solutions seeks a remote Data Integrity Contractor
for a long-term role with a leading manufacturer.
Pay is $20 per hour.
Purpose of Position:
- This contract role will focus on supporting the Data Control
Team and Service Systems Team functions with focus on data
analysis, data maintenance, query development and report design.
This position will ensure data integrity and on-time delivery of
data queries and reports. Advanced MS Access and Excel skills
required (access skills will be assessed for consideration).
- Understand site, serial, warranty and service record data
- Apply product and customer specific rules to serial and service
records to ensure quality.
- Analyze data to ensure accuracy and define data anomalies.
Investigate data conditions; determine root cause and escalate as
- Prepare corrections and additions to database records via entry
or mass updates and forward to the Data Specialist.
- Develop complex Access queries
- Design automated reports
- Ability to take on additional tasks and continue to learn all
department functions to perform upper level tasks and procedures,
aiding in the continued growth of the SOS Team and the Service
- Perform service entitlement activities including Registration
and Contract Service tasks.
- Assist and work with Management Team on special projects
Measures of Performance:
- On-time delivery of project analysis elements
- Meet Data Control project milestones
- Quality, Data Accuracy
- Achieving PD and KPI Objectives including data integrity
- Meet Data Administration deadlines
- Response to internal/external customer needs
Background and Skill:
- Prefer four-year undergraduate degree in business
administration or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem-identification and process analysis
skills to aid in identifying opportunities for service.
- Strong working knowledge of system infrastructure and interface
relationships with cross-functional systems (ERP).
- Advanced MS Access and Excel skills required
Personal Trait Profile:
- Extreme attention to detail
- Possess initiative and work independently.
- Innovative, logical and creative thinking
- Highly productive & High Sense of Urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with high priority.
- The ability to deal effectively, diplomatically with business
- Ability to communicate effectively with end-customers
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com for
Keywords: TRC Staffing Services, Greensboro , Data, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!