Looking to pick up extra hours? Join our team!
As a Member Service Representative Sub, you will have
flexibility in your schedule, as you provide the team added support
More importantly, regardless of where you start with us, in one
to two years, you could be earning $50k a year with Planet
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by filling
in for available shifts when needed.
- Responsibilities include:
- Be on call to assist with shift coverage, as needed
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours then assist them with the new
account sign-up process
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Detailed cleaning in all areas of the facility.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- People with positive mental attitudes excel here!
- Customer service background preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
We are Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group based out
of Austin, TX with 80+ clubs and growing! Since 2016, we have grown
from 16 locations in TX to over 80 locations in 6 states in great
markets like Austin, Dallas, Raleigh, Tulsa, and NW Arkansas. We
are opening 10+ new clubs a year and with that kind of growth, you
can build a great career here! In fact most of our senior managers
started at the front desk and worked their way up to now earning
base salaries that begin at $42k as a GM, $60k as a Regional
manager(responsible for 5-10 locations), and all the way up to over
a $100k as a Regional Director overseeing 10+ locations!
But it all starts at the front desk - where all of our Team
Players (what we call our employees) are responsible for creating a
positive member experience through superior level of customer
service and cleanliness.
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
image.png 215.06 KB
Compensation: $9.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality
fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and
fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing
franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States,
Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously
seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free
Zone and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000
locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico,
Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia,
there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always
looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means
to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.