Manager, Strategy, Analytics and Business Development
Posted on: May 3, 2021
General Summary: The Manager, Business Strategy, Analytics and
Business Development is responsible for the ongoing growth,
strategy development, KPI management and continuous improvement of
the Customer Service division. This leader also ensures continuous
improvement of products and services offered by Honda Aircraft
Company through an evolving global service and support network.
Position will coordinate with both internal and external
organizations to ensure the delivery of consistently high levels of
customer service through a network of Dealers, Authorized Service
Centers (ASCs) and Parts Distribution Centers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Customer Service VP, and CS leadership
team, in the development and tracking of market data used for
identifying market demands and growth potential of the global
service and support network, and overall growth of customer
- Manage customer satisfaction index, and various customer
- Documents business process management and business requirements
and translates them into specific requirements.
- Ensures recommended solutions are commercially responsible and
- Prepares strategy papers and governance reports for CS
Division, as required by VP, Customer Service.
- Facilitate the development and expansion of a fully integrated
service and support network, and promote HACI CS brand for
increased market revenue capture
- Coordinate with internal Honda Aircraft organizations in
monitoring Dealer, ASC and PDC performance through audit results,
data collection and evaluation of key business metrics.
- Project manager responsibilities in evaluating new business
opportunities (products and services) and support with business
case development and analysis.
- Lead a team of analysts working on DMC cost optimization
- Develop and present information in support of the roles and
responsibilities as identified.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Mentor Business Analytics team
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, strategy or a related
field is preferred however equivalent industry training and
experience may be accepted. MBA will be considered an asset.
- Candidates will have six (6) or more years of experience in
manufacturing, business, corporate strategy or general aviation
industry demonstrating a thorough understanding of OEM customer
service, parts distribution, operations, Customer experience,
Customer WIN strategies, Go to Market strategies.
- Experience in any of the following considered beneficial but
not required - Product sales, global logistics, brand marketing,
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Lotus Notes).
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively throughout all
levels of the organization.
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety
instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities
required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. This
document does not constitute a contract between the incumbent and
Honda Aircraft Company. (FLSA: ) 01/07/13
Keywords: Honda, Greensboro , Manager, Strategy, Analytics and Business Development, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!