Company: The Luxottica Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Requisition ID: 345425
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and
distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale
network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence
consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global
brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house
brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass
Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also
home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the
Luxottica's Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames,
best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and
markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over
The Sales Representative’s responsibility is to achieve sales
targets and deliver growth by regularly visiting customers to
provide best in class service, maximizing their call cycle based on
customer profile and the Luxottica Loyalty Rewards program. The
incumbent is responsible in executing brand strategies while also
maintaining the established standards for distribution, training,
productivity and merchandising.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, annual sales, average unit price,
distribution and door productivity targets for each of the brand
collections they carry.
- Develops and adheres to effective call plan to achieve desired
service frequency of customer visits, with a goal of regularly
visiting all customers in an 4-12 week rotation or less (with
Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver priority coverage).
- Regularly visits customer to ensure brand visual merchandising
- refreshes POP materials regularly along with board space to
reflect brand positioning and support sell through of product
- Logging visits in One Sales Suite.
- Utilizes reports, trainings, samples, hardware/software to
effectively manage the customer relationship and to enhance sales
- Proactively manages distribution in their territory based on
- Builds strong working relationship at all levels within the
practices and businesses they manage.
- Utilizes all brand materials to conduct regular customer
trainings to reinforce knowledge and ensure message to the
end-patient/ consumer is translated consistently with the brand
- Remains current on trends affecting the business.
- Cultivates existing customer base with regular visits to their
location, while continuously prospecting for new potential in the
- Collaborate with sales counterparts (i.e. other brand
divisions, Essilor, etc) in delivering broader synergy
- Participates in and represents Luxottica in local, regional and
national trade shows
- Develops an effective business plan by leveraging Luxottica
Rewards program, tools, and resources to demonstrate ROI and
deliver sales growth
- Submits weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics to leadership in order
to further develop and support growth strategies.
- Attends required corporate training sessions, conference calls,
team meetings and appointments within the district.
- Develops and conducts trunk shows and other patient/consumer
events in top practices to create awareness for brands and drive
- 2+ years (min) of direct sales experience with proven track
record of results
- Must be able to carry sample bags weighing at least 25 Ibs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven sales performance and ability to increase revenues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop
- Excellent training and presentation skills.
- Strong visual merchandising background
- Strong ability to problem solve and anticipate challenges in
advance while proposing solutions.
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Significant and regular field time required with overnights
dependent on geography (up to 100% travel).
- Valid driver’s license and eligibility to work in US.
- Ability to utilize personal car for work related travel on a
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail
HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and
contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition,
being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression
or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Keywords: The Luxottica Group, Greensboro , Sales Representative, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!