Adecco is searching for hard-working candidates who can thrive
in a fast-paced environment for immediate Entry Level Production
Worker jobs at a local client in Greensboro, NC.Entry Level
Production Workers are responsible for operating production
machines ensuring that manufacturing lines have enough product to
continue running, complete job quality and production reporting,
and ensuring that all quality guidelines are met. This is a
long-term temporary opportunity paying $11.25-$12.50/hr.!
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! -
After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to
schedule an immediate in-person interview. We are looking for
candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Entry Level Production jobs include:
* Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the
* Taking precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of
* Selecting or modifying components according to measurements
* Aligning material and putting together parts to build more
* Checking output to ensure the highest quality
* Entry level - no previous manufacturing or other experience is
* Must be able to lift objects up to 20 lbs.
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
* Good attendance and punctuality are required
* Must be safety conscious
* Steele toe shoes are required
What's in it for you?
* Medical, dental, and vision plans
* Paid Holidays
* 401(k) Plan
* Skills Training
* Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
The schedule for these positions are:
Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-7:00pm or 7:00pm-7:00am
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Production job
with Adecco with a local client in Greensboro, NC, click on Apply
Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a
few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will
have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants
and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and
when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to
ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to
addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward
to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which
explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and