Assistant Floor Manager FULL-TIME $14.50/hr Responsible for
receiving the product and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled,
clean and delivered product is packed
out, and proper customer service is provided.
• Ensure proper customer service and works to develop
relationships with large customers.
• Supervises Floor Supervisors and Stockers to assure that
shelves are stocked and merchandise is rotated.
• Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate.
• Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
• Interview candidates and recommend for hire
• Disciplines employees when necessary and recommend
• Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections
to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP
• Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
• Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
• Supervises the receiving of products and ensures that the
proper paperwork is completed.
• Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having
physical inventories performed on a regular basis and
• Supervises the ordering of products from vendors on a regular
basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal
shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on
• Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the
proper block and date tags.
• Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling
out pallets and cleaning underneath.
• Insures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked
in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is
sold or stored in freezers/refrigerators.
• Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly
• Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for product.
• Ensures that all signage is correct and that the flyers’
prices are reflected on the product.
• Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical
adjacencies, proper holding power, space allocation, etc.) and
creatively merchandises and sets up impulse areas for
• Performs additional duties, responsibilities and projects as
• Performs weekly self-audits on the perishable department.
• Requires frequent exposure to cold temperatures
• Equipment in motion (forklifts, electric pallet jacks,
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC
Shift start: 10:00 AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
4 weekdays typically 10:00am - 8:00pm and Saturdays 7:00am -
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED with at least 4
years experience in customer serviceBasic math skillsComputer
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free