Company: Samet Corporation
Posted on: September 6, 2020
Greensboro, NCDo you want to be part of a growing, well
established, family friendly company? Samet Corp, headquartered in
Greensboro, NC is looking for an experienced, hard working, dynamic
leader to join our team in Greensboro, NC.
Currently, Samet is seeking a Construction Professional to join our
team as a Project Executive to lead our team to excellence!
The Samet team provides a portfolio of diversified professional
contracting services for construction of commercial/industrial,
education, multi-family and medical/healthcare construction
projects. Due to continued growth, Samet seeks a Project Executive
to lead project efforts in our Greensboro, NC region. As a Project
Executive your duties will include:
- Coaching and consulting for assigned projects with functional
responsibility for Associates in the project team.
- Full performance responsibility for a project or group of
projects, including but not limited to: financial oversight,
construction quality, ensuring owner satisfaction, safety
performance, oversight of quality metrics and quality performance,
oversight of subcontractor selection, subcontract terms and
subcontractor relations, oversight of project documentation and
project schedule, and risk management.
- Direct management responsibility for Associates on the project
- Working with early-career project managers, project and field
engineers, superintendents, and other construction management
professionals, supporting career development activities to grow
Samet's internal talent pipeline.
- Supporting and at times initiating continuous improvement
- Providing consultation to project development and
preconstruction team members to support efforts to win potential
The Project Executive (PX) models Samet's Core Values of Service,
Quality, Innovation, Trust, and Safety and fosters a team approach
to project delivery at all times.
Project Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) from an accredited four-year
College or University in business, engineering or construction
management and 15+ years related experience; or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the construction industry and
construction operations principles is required.
- Demonstrated history of successful teambuilding is
- Strong leadership, management, computer skills, ability to work
with confidential information, and attention to detail is
- LEED AP or LEED Green Associate is preferred
Samet Corporation is a leader in construction and real estate
development services headquartered in Greensboro, NC, with a market
focus on Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, and
Multi-Family Housing. Founded in 1961, Samet is an ENR Top 400
Contractor, with offices located in Greensboro, Charlotte, and
Raleigh, NC, and Charleston, SC. Our projects are found throughout
NC, SC and VA.
As a Member of the Samet Team, you can expect:
- Generous Paid Time off
- Bonus Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Coverage: HSA & Traditional
- Great Team & Culture Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Rewards
- 401K with company match
- Long and short term disability
Samet Corporation has been recognized as Building Star by the NC
Dept of Labor., Best Places to Work in the Triad, Best CEO in the
Triad, and # 1 Real Estate Developer in the Triad.
Keywords: Samet Corporation, Greensboro , Project Executive, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!