Business Systems Administrative Staff
Company: Honda Aircraft Company, LLC
Posted on: March 26, 2020
General Summary:The Designer for BAS/VCS is responsible for
providing design expertise in support of the Bleed Air System (BAS)
and Vapor Cycle System (VCS) through all phases of project schedule
including preliminary design, detailed design, development,
certification, sustaining, production and product support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare 3D layout models of the BAS and VCS.
- Prepare 3D installation and detail models of the BAS and
- Prepare 2D installation, assembly and detail drawings of the
BAS and VCS.
- Work in a team environment supporting liaison engineering to
research root cause and address production discrepancies.
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelors of Science in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
from an accredited four year college or university program with 5
years of directly related design experience in the development and
certification of aircraft BAS and VCS.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience using CATIA V5 to prepare 3D parametric models and
2D drawings. Minimum of 10,000 hours.
- Knowledge of one Product Life Cycle Management Tool (e.g.
- Knowledge of 14CFR23 or 25 regulations and advisory circulars
related to BAS and VCS regulations required and knowledge of
Aircraft BAS and VCS.
- Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational
noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel
- Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend,
climb ladders, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods
with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all
regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety
instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
Keywords: Honda Aircraft Company, LLC, Greensboro , Business Systems Administrative Staff, Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!