Administative Staff Assistant (Bilingual)
Company: Honda Motors
Posted on: February 16, 2020
The Administrative Assistant, Engineering is responsible for
administration and management of various matters related to work
conditions of a Senior Leadership Team member as well as Japanese
employees and their families, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with mailings, filing, and various administrative
- Prepares expense reports, travel requests, mailings, and other
documents as needed for multiple sales management team
- Prepares presentation materials including spreadsheets,
reports, presentations, technical papers, etc.
- Assists in event planning including scheduling, catering,
- Researches, compiles and reports on company data and industry
- Coordinates travel both domestic and international for multiple
- Assists in calendar coordination as needed.
- Additional responsibilities based on operational
- Regular and irregular communication in Japanese and English
with business partners and counterparts.
- Assists in company benefits coordination and management, tax
return procedures and other general affairs assignments about
company vehicles, welfare, insurance, housing, banking, driver's
license, I-94, SSN, I-9, etc.
- Special Assignments and additional responsibilities may be
added, as needed.
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant,
preferably within a global organization.
- Must be able to read, write, type and converse in Japanese and
- Prior experience in a business administrative environment
- Prior experience in accounting, legal, labor welfare, human
resource, or schedule control preferred.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent reading, writing, typing, conversational in Japanese and
- Deep knowledge of Japanese culture.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Excellent computer Microsoft Suite application (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Lotus Notes).
- Must be effective in working in an environment that requires
the ability to: multi-task, adapt to frequently changing
priorities, and to produce quality and timely deliverables within a
setting where the process and procedures may have to be
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced
- Strong attention to details.
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Cultural sensitivity necessary to be effective in a global work
- Excellent consulting and communication skills.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Self-directed and motivated
- Less than 5% of travel surface or air domestic or international
- Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational
noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel
- Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend,
move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods with no
restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all
regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety
instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
- Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout
the work shift without assistance, as required by job
- Pull, push, carry, lift or move
materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more
during the work shift, with the use of Company provided "reach
assistance technology" or "movement assist technology" (fork-lifts,
pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly's, robotics reach equipment, people
movers etc.), as required by job duties.
Keywords: Honda Motors, Greensboro , Administative Staff Assistant (Bilingual), Other , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!