.NET Application Developer
Company: APEX Analytix
Posted on: January 15, 2019
A snapshot of what you would do:The .Net Application Developer is responsible for the development of internal- and external-facing products written in Microsoft's .Net Framework. This position will maintain and implement new functionality in applications written in .Net that make use of SQL Server including stored procedures, and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with Microsoft's SQL Server 2012 or later is a must. The developer will work on a team of developers with similar complimentary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code.
- Design, Development& Support of Specific Functionality as Directed by a Team Leader.
- Development of new screens and objects in ASP.Net/C# using .NET Core and MVC5.
- Development of REST based services including WCF and OData
- Writing queries using Linq and Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Develop and maintain SSRS reports.
- Communication with Team to identify roadblocks.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering, including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.Required Skills:
- Strong SQL skills
- Prior experience and usage of Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- MVC6 Frameworks
- Experience with basic Design Patterns
- TFS (Team Foundation System)
- WCF and REST based services
- Strong OO fundamentals and expertise
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as business drivers change
- Experience developing applications on Windows Server environments
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologiesExperience:
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in application, database and middle tier component design preferred
- 3+ years of experience in .Net Development (C#) preferred About Us:APEX Analytix is the first to bring Cognitive Technology, including IBM Watson--, to the apexportal and AP Recovery Audit industry to drive smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, and working capital. We serve Global 1000 clients on 6 continents, in virtually every country in the world, safeguard $2.6 trillion in disbursements each year, and are fluent in languages covering 98% of global trade. Our apexportal Solutions leverage our massive proprietary database of scored supplier records to recover and prevent overpayments, improve processes, ensure compliant supplier relationships, and optimize working capital.APEX Culture:Our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun-in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry, and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving fortune 1000 clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.Perks:We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include: health plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX, you won't get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development, results in over a quarter of our open positions, filled with internal promotions annually! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide the tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!
Keywords: APEX Analytix, Greensboro , .NET Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!