Java Developer with Genesys
Company: Apetan Consulting
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Position : Java Developer with GenesysLocation : Greensboro, NCDuration : 6+ Months Mode of Interview : Phone Then SkypeRequirement:
- Genesys Composer, Genesys Infrastructure (8.5), Genesys WDE & WEE, Click to Chat, Callback (phone, web, and mobile), CCPulse/Pulse, Interactive Insights, Voice Biometrics, Conversation Manager, Orchestrated Routing, Verint (developing from APIs), Nuance
- AGILE, Waterfall or Integrated approach between methods dependent on project need Pluses:
- Oracle, Windows Media Foundation, Windows Presentation Foundation, App Dynamics, SPLUNK, DB2, COBOL, Crystal Reporting, BOE Job Description:
- The role of the Contact Center Developer is to develop, integrate, and support multiple contact centers across various lines of business.
- This includes and is not limited to new development, customizations of existing technologies and modernizing existing technical stacks leveraged across the Contact Centers and their respective platforms.
- The candidate will also be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and implementing enhancements and modifications on multiple platforms.
- Strong communication skills, being a self-starter and having the ability to work in a strong multi-location team environment is a necessity.
- This position will have extensive interaction with technical peers (app/dev and infra) along with business partners. - provided by Dice JAVA, J2EE, GENESYS, ANGULAR, SPRING
Keywords: Apetan Consulting, Greensboro , Java Developer with Genesys, IT / Software / Systems , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!