Systems Engineer Specialist
Posted on: June 8, 2018
Are you seeking unparalleled growth in a “sky the limit environment? This Systems Engineer Specialist position is calling your name. A Systems Engineer Specialist is needed for a recognized industry leader, who invests heavily in internal technologies. Our clients is experiencing explosive growth in a billion dollar industry and continues and to receive industry awards and accolades as a pioneer in the field. The successful Systems Engineer Specialist candidate will be proactive, highly motivated who thrives in a fast paced, creative and collaborative environment.
Position: Systems Engineer Specialist
Location: Greensboro NC Job # 25473
Position Type: 6 – 8 Month Contract to Hire/W2
Rate: Open to further discussion
Our client is hiring for a Service Virtualization Engineer/Systems Engineer Specialist to work with our QA and Release Management teams. The ideal candidate should be a skilled engineer with experience in multiple successful Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementations using the CA LISA solution. This position requires a strong knowledge of SOA and performance in an engineer role for the establishment of Virtualized assets.
• Support the QA team in the conceptualization and design of detailed solutions that would benefit from service Virtualization, understanding the IT infrastructure, context diagrams, and application workflow
• Collaborate with architects and technical resources on service Virtualization strategy as it applies to QA test environments
• Using the CA LISA/Service Virtualization tool: develop new scripts, modify them, and execute them
• Configure Virtualized scripts in test environments, working with the QA test team to ensure readiness
• Design and implement frameworks for service virtualization
• Ensure integration of the service virtualization tool with test management and automation tools
• Serve as a mentor to the QA test team on the CA LISA tool and service virtualization practices
• Work with the QA leadership team to define metrics, and report status of virtualized assets weekly
• 6+ years experience in software development, quality assurance, and testing required
• 3+ years experience with the CA LISA service virtualization tool
• In depth experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Web Services, and messaging systems
• Good understanding of service virtualization tools
• Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms
• Experience with Quality Center / ALM, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, Java, UML, Servlets, SOAP, WSDL, JSPs, JDBC, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB2, XML, HTML and J2EE best practices
• Experience with Windows7
• Experience working with insurance organizations
• Experience in SOAPUI for Web services testing.
• Knowledge of continuous integration and CI tools such as AntHill Pro
So if you’re motivated professional and have an interest in this great career opportunity then I will look forward to speaking with you. This position and job will not last long because our client has an aggressive time-line and is looking to hire immediately for this position. If you have any questions please contact me directly at (303) 222 2482.
MODIS Recruiter, Strategic (Email Address Withheld by Request)
Office (303) 222 -2482
Mobile (720) 333-7887
Thanks and best regards
Keywords: , Greensboro, Systems Engineer Specialist, IT / Software / Systems, Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!