Lead Analyst Solutions, SAP Supply Chain
Company: Hanes Brands
Location: Oak Ridge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than
59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create
the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion,
Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities
for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and
for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly
inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races,
cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are
a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in
our communities and around the world. Responsible for collecting,
clarifying and translating business requirements into documentation
and conceptual designs from which the applications and solutions
are developed. Generate knowledge and value for the organization,
including business process decision support at the strategic,
tactical, and operational levels. The Lead Analyst Solution will
inform, design, configure and test solutions to deliver
capabilities to support global organizational goals. Additionally,
this role will serve as a subject matter expert and lead resource
in designing, planning and executing the SAP S4 Fashion ERP
implementation. Design and maintain system functional
configurations. Partner with Development teams to design and
implement end-to-end system integrations and process enhancements.
Lead SAP functional activities in projects and ensure timely
delivery of committed tasks. This role will collaborate with other
key team members within the total value stream leveraging
agile/SCRUM methodologies drive the delivery of continuous
incremental value for the business.
- Recognized subject matter expert; Manages large projects or
processes; Requires limited oversight from manager; Coaches,
reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals; Problems
faced are difficult and often complex; Influences others regarding
policies, practices and procedures
- Works to achieve operational targets with major impact on the
departmental results. Contributes to the development of goals for
the department and planning efforts (budgets, operational plans,
etc.). May manage large projects or processes that span outside of
immediate job area.
- Responsible for making moderate to significant improvements in
processes and products to enhance performance of job area. Problems
and issues faced are numerous and undefined, and require detailed
information gathering, analysis and investigation to understand the
problem. Problems are difficult and moderate to high in complexity.
Problems typically impact multiple departments or specialties.
Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experience
and analysis of issues.
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job
function. Typically has responsibility for communicating with
parties external to the organization (e.g., customers, vendors,
etc.) ; Works to influence parties within and outside of the job
function at an operational level regarding policies, procedures and
- Typically responsible for providing guidance, coaching and
training to other professionals within job area. Typically
responsible for managing major/complex projects at this level,
involving delegation of work and review of work products.
- SAP S/4 PP Certified
- Strong knowledge of consumer packaged goods type of
organization that performs vertical manufacturing.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of SAP S4 Fashion
functional modules with primary focus on Production Planning,
Materials Management and Extended Warehouse Management with
production integration capabilities. Working knowledge of other
supply chain related modules, S/4 Production Planning Detail
Scheduling is a plus.
- Provide hands on solution configuration and delivery.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases,
releases, and project components for implementation and
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full life
cycle SAP implementations and 2 full life cycle S/4 Implementation
for discrete industries.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing and/or oversite of
SAP AFS and/or S4 Fashion solutions with 7+ years of overall
industry and/or consulting experience.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems
requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training,
defining support procedures and implementing practical business
solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Understanding of SAP functional area interdependencies (Supply
Chain, Sales and distribution, Material Management, Production
Planning, Warehouse, Master Data Management, Financials).
- Ability to lead, motivate and participate in cross functional
teams, providing mentoring and support to junior team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills that can be
applied at all levels within the organization - lead, collaborate,
facilitate, and negotiate as necessary.
- Ability to define and manage the scope of tasks and execute
projects on time and within budget, escalating exceptions in a
- Excellent research skills, ability to leverage available tools
such as subscription services, trade press, Internet or other
online services. Continuous building and sharing of knowledge on
new technologies and best practices in related field of
- Strong consensus building skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the skills required to be able to
motivate and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Broad knowledge of project management and agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Management, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
Master's degree preferred. EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: Telephone: Email:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, Greensboro , Lead Analyst Solutions, SAP Supply Chain, IT / Software / Systems , Oak Ridge, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!