Application Developer Lead - Onsite
Company: APEX Analytix
Posted on: November 23, 2022
A snapshot of what you would do:The Sr. .Net Developer -
Technical Lead is responsible for the development of internal- and
external-facing products written in Microsoft's .Net Framework.
This position will maintain and implement new functionality in
services written in .Net that make use of SQL Server including
stored procedures, and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with
Microsoft's SQL Server 2012 or later RDBMS environments is a must.
The developer will work on a team of developers with similar
complimentary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while
delivering quality code.Primary Tasks/Activities:
- Design, Development & Support of Specific Functionality as
assigned by Director.
- Development of REST / SOAP based APIs in C# using .Net core and
Entity framework core.
- Development of automated unit tests for APIs.
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Perform mandatory code reviews before code is checked in.
- Communication with Team to identify roadblocks.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be
administering including protecting client data and reporting
situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The
employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce
the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security
- Strong SQL skills(Must)
- Prior experience and usage of Entity framework core (Must)
- Experience with development patterns
- 4 or More Years of .Net (C#, VB.Net, etc.) (Must)
- 3 or More Years of Entity Framework (Must)
- 3 or More Years of SOAP / REST API (Must)
- 2 or More Years of MVC (Must)
- 2 or More Years of TCP/IP, DNS, IIS, web servers (Must)
- TFS (Team Foundation System) (Must)
- 3 or More Years of PhantomJS / Puppeteer or other headless
browser scripting technology (Must)
- Strong OO fundamentals and expertise
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as
business drivers change
- Experience developing applications on Windows Server / Linux
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
responsive design framework like bootstrap
- Automated builds and deployment configuration experience using
TFS Build Servers.Education Levels/Credentials (Degree types and
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering,
or related disciplineRequired: Relocation to Greensboro, NCAbout
Us:apexanalytix is the world's leading provider of supplier portal
software;trusted supplier data; controls, auditand analytics
software; and AP recovery audit services. Weprotect $4.6Tin spend
andprevent orrecoverover $2.5Bin overpayments annually, and our
client portals activelysupport over 3M suppliers- more than any
other supplier network.We serve Global 1000 clients on6 continents,
in virtually every country in the world, and are fluent in
languages covering98% of global trade.apexanalytix's Culture:Our
culture drives everything! We live our culture ofperformance,
respect, candor and fun-in that order.We are committed and
passionate aboutperformancein delivering value to our clients and
generating feelings of goodwill, trust and partnership.
Sincererespectfor each other, our diverse backgrounds and our
well-being are our cornerstones. We value open
andcandidrelationships with each other, our clients and our
communities. And, life is too short to not havefun! We look for
team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry, and
smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in
performance and career growth, serving fortune 1000 clients in
long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and
caring environment.Perks:We owe our growing success to our team of
bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our
associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits
program offering competitive compensation packages with tailored
bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include: health
plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability
insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental
insurance options and pre-paid legal), generous paid time off plan,
401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company
fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software
tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral
bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX, you
won't get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training,
growth and development, results in over a quarter of our open
positions, filled with internal promotions annually! With resources
such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal,
Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide the
tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking
for a place to shine, come join the team!#zip#LI-remote
Keywords: APEX Analytix, Greensboro , Application Developer Lead - Onsite, IT / Software / Systems , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!