Automation Software & Process Specialist
Company: FITURE US
Posted on: May 14, 2022
PURPOSE: This position serves as a technical, commercial and
sales contact for customers, ES&E personnel, Rockwell
Automation and other select vendors for automation software and
- Grow the sales of ES&Es process offering by identifying
customer needs and look for opportunities to bundle solutions.
Increase customer awareness of Rockwell brand or other select
vendors and promote applicable products and related services.
- Support and provide technical expertise for Rockwell process,
visualization, historian, and asset management software.
- Develop and expand new vendor relationships with process
hardware and service providers. Promote offerings for new product
sales and service project opportunities.
- Resolve technical issues to maintain customer satisfaction and
communicate issues to appropriate personnel.
- Conduct inquiries of customers to ensure that customers have
sufficient knowledge of products and how each product can best
satisfy their needs.
- Provide technical support and participate in pre-sale and post
- Quote products and packages for customers providing a
competitive price and the best possible delivery date.
- Enter quotes through the use of the company business
- Assist with the development of annual business plan and ensure
that target accounts, projects, and new market opportunities are
included. Assist with decisions on product inventory and
- Proactively implement business plan by developing marketing and
promotional ideas and services. Establish methods to measure the
success of promotional programs and product launches.
- Provide communication between Rockwell Automation or other
select vendors and ES&E. Provide feedback to ES&E and RA
regarding technical and commercial information.
- Maintain current information on company CRM software concerning
activities, value added services, contacts, projects and
- Develop and present training programs for customers and
ES&E personnel. Participate in training activities designed to
maintain or enhance product knowledge or job skills.
- Comply with all Company policies and safety procedures.
- Introduce new products and services to sales personnel and
ensure that sales team has appropriate level of understanding.
- Other duties as assigned by company personnel.
- Possess technical expertise with assigned technology or
- Must possess the ability to understand and analyze market
- Previous experience with a variety of marketing strategies to
promote programs and product launches.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written. Must be
able to effectively listen, communicate and negotiate.
- Must be able to identify the customers needs so that the proper
information and solutions are given to each customer.
- Must be computer literate and able to learn quickly and work
- Education: Minimum level: Four-year engineering degree or
applicable technical degree or applicable experience.
- Experience: Minimum amount: Three to five years in technical
sales or support within the industry or a similar industry.
- Must be able to use the following: Computer, Microsoft Office
Suite, FactoryTalk View Site Edition, FactoryTalk Historian Site
Edition, FactoryTalk AssetCentre, Rockwell PlantPAx suite,
Integrated Architecture Builder (Preferred), Studio 5000 Architect
- Valid NC drivers license.
- Position requires mobility and driving long distances daily.
Will be working in a variety of environments including but not
limited to office, warehouse and manufacturing.
Keywords: FITURE US, Greensboro , Automation Software & Process Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!