Dashboard Software Developer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Dashboard Software Developer Opportunity: 12 Month Contract
Location: On-site (Greensboro/ Triad Area) Our client is a global
automotive manufacturer and financer, who has been awarded by the
Great Place to Work - Institute and Fortune amongst the 25 World's
Best Workplaces. Its winning culture thrives on fostering strong
connections and meaningful work. - Joining the team means you will
be engaged with innovative technology, participating in global
teams, and contributing to the collaborative process. - Consultants
are highly valued and high retention rates. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop web pages for dashboard and analytical data,
services and components on various internal and external portals
and web pages.
- Develop effective, scalable, defect free source code that meets
business requirements and team standards.
- Contribute to UX/UI designs.
- Develop component and service designs of Telematics solutions
of medium complexity.
- Contribute to complex integrated designs for the Telematics
- Work within project team that delivers a high-quality product
in an Agile delivery environment (SCRUM).
- Conduct impact analysis and create estimates.
- Interact with customers and development team to gather and
- Analyze user stories for validity and feasibility.
- Develop & recommend technical alternatives for small to medium
complexity business and/or technical problems or roadmaps.
- Contribute to technical alternatives for complex business
problems and roadmaps.
- Participate in unit test case development.
- Develop complex test scripts.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and
- Provide functional/system integration testing support.
- Perform Quality Assurance coding and design review; defects or
discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with
appropriate partners and stakeholders.
- Plans work out appropriately, proactively escalates issues that
may impact scope, schedule, budget.
- Develop production support documentation and provide support
for production issues.
- Participates in the development of Build and Deployment guide
- Identify changes that make the system(s) more efficient and/or
reduces operation or maintenance costs.
- Identify and contribute to the optimization and continuous
improvement of group's Way of Working. Experience/ Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or the equivalent
combination of education, training and experience that provides the
required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Dashboard experience in Qlik Sense or QuickSight.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
creating customer facing, web-based solutions; QuickSight (AWS)
and/or Qlik Sense reporting tool.
- Experience with REACT or similar framework preferred.
- 1+ years of cloud development experience, AWS experience
- 1+ years of systems analysis and design experience.
- 1+ years delivering solutions as a member of an agile
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients,
and provide consultative skills throughout the process.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization. Required
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies,
libraries and frameworks such as React.
- Experience with front-end integrations with dashboards and
- Demonstrated experience with delivery of "mash-up" solutions
(i.e., web page or application created by combining data or
functionality from different sources).
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up including HTML5 and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered
solutions; understanding of shared software concepts.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Extensive knowledge of design and development tools.
- Expertise in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Proficiency in new and emerging technologies.
- Negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation
- All W2 Employees at CRG are offered the following benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term
Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a
Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the
first $500 of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance policy is FREE (no cost to the
employee), as long as you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly
(January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90
- CRG matches 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions to
the 401K plan. Category Code: JN008
Keywords: CRG, Greensboro , Dashboard Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!