Remote Full Stack Software Engineer (Java, Angular)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Engineering Travel Percentage : 15 - 25%Job Description
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you--ll
have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and
relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented
people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is
open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team FIS Digital One suite of solutions offers a truly
omnichannel banking experience for both your customers and bankers
-- providing consistency across digital self-service and
banker-assisted channels. What you will be doing
- Provides application software development services or technical
support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and
modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or
reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial
- Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines
processes and systems.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate
with job expectations.
- Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan
projects and tasks.
- May participate in component and data architecture design,
performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical
- Other related duties assigned as needed. What you bring:
- A Bachelor--s degree in computer science or information systems
or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
- 4+ years overall development experience with Angular JS and
Angular 7+ and JAVA
- Some experience using Spring Security, State machine and Java
with practical usage.
- Knowledge of Object-oriented design/modeling principals
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on pragmatism,
quality, and performance
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to communicate with
Product Managers, QA, Business Analysts.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment Added
bonus if you have:
- Front-office banking experience
- Individual who can apply his/her technical proficiencies across
different stages of the of the software development life cycle
including requirements elicitation, application architecture
definition, and design
- Knowledge of WebSocket, ES6 standards, vanilla JS.
- 2+ years of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git,
GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Experience working with devices integration - Check Scanner,
Printer, Cash Recycler, KIOSK etc.
- Experience with TCR (Teller Cash Recyclers) ideal
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a
broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal
development possibilities -- FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and
opportunities.Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the
privacy and security of all personal information that we process in
order to provide services to our clients. For specific information
on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Online Privacy Notice .EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law
poster is available here supplement document available here For
positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you
are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to
undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job
description care was taken to include all competencies needed to
successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job
may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable
accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be
reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Greensboro , Remote Full Stack Software Engineer (Java, Angular), IT / Software / Systems , Graham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!