Company: Graham Personnel Services
Posted on: February 23, 2021
An EDI Developer position in Greensboro, NC is available with
Graham Personnel Services. This is a Direct Hire job opportunity.
Relocation assistance is available, or this position can be worked
100% remotely as well. The idea candidate would be an articulate,
customer facing .Net developers, with at least two years of
experience in an EDI and ERP environment. Candidates should have
excellent written and verbal communication skills and should be
excited to be exposed to continual education and technology changes
as they continue in their career. Some of the Responsibilities of
the EDI Developer include:
- Perform discovery, produce engineering designs based on gaps
encountered between customer requirements and base application
- software engineering to specification, conduct unit and system
testing, and be able to present your solutions to the client (which
might be an internal team) as needed, both in the conceptual and
- This work will include new custom solutions, expansions or
changes to existing custom solutions and in support of our existing
EDI product suite.
- Fully participate in the solution definition and discovery
process, and as such outstanding customer facing written and verbal
communication skills are required, as well as a solid understanding
of EDI and its underlying business processes.
- While the majority of work will be with .NET core, C#/LINQ and
T-SQL, you will be expected to learn all the tools that comprise
the software development kit for the application. Some of the
Qualifications/Requirements of the EDI Developer include:Technical
knowledge required for this role includes:
- You have worked with T-SQL, and have a solid understanding of
queries, stored procedures, views, table types, functions.
- You have strong, real world C#/LINQ skills, and have used these
with SQL databases
- You have worked with API's, including oDA and REST
- You are familiar with working in Visual Studio, using .NET
- You are familiar with WinForms and WinForms Controls
- You have worked with a SQL database on SQL Server, and have
experience using the above to access a SQL server DB.
- You have familiarity with GitHub - Not required to know but
will need a GitHub account. We can teach on how to utilize
repositories.General requirements required for this role include:
- Solid understanding of the software development process
- Solid understanding of modern information engineering concepts
such as building software to use a service-oriented architecture
and have worked to create software leveraging existing
- Solid understanding of relational database structure.
- Understanding of business functions, organizational structure,
and how IT systems support enterprise with their general ledger,
accounts receivable, accounts payable, sales, and manufacturing
- You are articulate and possess excellent customer facing verbal
and written communication skills
- An EDI and ERP background is required - You have worked at
least two years in an ERP and EDI environment
- You have generated software to specification
- You understand the need for quality assurance, and are willing
to provide this for yourself and others
- You--re able to identify and explain opportunities for design
or performance improvements.
- You keep on top of technology and technology trends, and have
the ability to explain these trends to other people Optional
- Experience with Epicor--s ICE framework or Infor Visual's
technical tools is highly desired
- Experience with GitHub
- .NET programming for web services, and web applications
- Crystal Reports
- Web Service creation
- SQL DBA skills
All applicants for this position must be legally able to work in
the United States without requiring visa sponsorship.
Keywords: Graham Personnel Services, Greensboro , EDI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!