Company: The Carroll Companies
Posted on: September 24, 2022
PAYROLL SPECIALISTABOUT THE CARROLL COMPANIESFor over 30 years,
The Carroll Companies have been committed to achieving business
success by providing innovative, cost-effective real estate
developments and services.Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, The
Carroll Companies features a collection of enterprises specializing
in diverse aspects of land development construction, ownership,
management, and publication. As The Carroll Companies continue to
evolve nationally and internationally, we are best known for our
luxury multifamily developments, visionary mixed-use lifestyle
centers, and superior storage solutions.
This position will have the responsibilities of payroll
administration and should have accounting skills to include:
general ledger posting, reconciliations, invoicing, processing of
payments and deposits. The successful candidate will have a
positive personality, who can multi-task and has excellent time
management skills. Someone who works well under pressure and meets
strict time lines. Confidential atmosphere A MUST. Experience with
Paychex Flex, multi-state and intercompany experience a plus.
Experience in Excel, ADP, QuickBooks (Online) and Timberline.
- Manually entering time and making time corrections
- Updating payroll information daily
- ACA Reporting
- OSHA Reporting
- EEO Reporting
- Annual Open enrollment
- 401k reporting/auditing
- W-2/1099 reporting/reconciliation
- Process 401(k) enrollments, loans, withdrawals, rollovers,
- Assist with open enrollment planning for the annual open
- General ledger posting
- Processing of payments and deposits QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years payroll or HR experience
- Pays special attention to detail; excellent verbal and written
communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure,
independently and handle high-stress situations; must be
self-motivated and use time management skills to prioritize
- Must be willing to be flexible and accommodate different types
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (or equivalent experience).
- HR or Payroll Certifications preferred
Keywords: The Carroll Companies, Greensboro , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!