Posted on: November 22, 2021
Payroll Accountant Summary Our client has nearly over 1,000
employees that have been with the company for ten years or longer.
If you are a team player with a strong work ethic and a high level
of integrity this is the place to be! Looking--is looking for a
Payroll Accountant.--This position performs a variety of day-to-day
Payroll and Accounting related functions ensuring accurate time and
labor processing, payroll processing, and recording of related
financial transactions. The role is responsible for performing
various administrative tasks in the Payroll Department including
reconciling times sheet reports to payroll registers, reviewing and
submitting payroll, funding payroll accounts, and reconciling then
recording financial transactions. Pay: $50k-$65k Salary Location:
Greensboro, NC Benefits:
- Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, and
- STD, LTD, Life, all--PAID by employer
- 2 weeks of PAID Vacation/Sick time and after 2 years of
employment--up to 4 weeks of PAID time off! Payroll Accountant
- Must be able to use payroll software with accuracy and
efficiency and good with numbers.
- Maintain employee confidence and protecting payroll operations
by keeping information confidential.
- Enter and monitor support orders, garnishments, levies and
vendor payments within the payroll system.
- Balance, process and report weekly and biweekly payrolls
through a third-party vendor.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals, payroll best
practices, thorough knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to
- Recognize, analyze and resolve discrepancies with payroll
processing and general leger by analyzing information.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, statements and
- Month end reconciliation of general ledger payroll accounts and
bank accounts timely and accurately.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets for reconciliations and
- Track employee deductions and arrears.
- Create, prepare and submit reports to accounting and human
- Enter and record cash bank transfers and post financial
transactions into financial software.
- Master time and labor responsibilities, including updating
employee changes in WFR, third party carrier sites, and completing
benefit reconciliations. Payroll Accountant--Requirements
- 2+--years of payroll experience required
- Experience reconciling, balancing, and processing payroll is
- Proficient in MS office with strong knowledge of and experience
- Experience with payroll software UltiPro or Kronos Workforce
Ready or other comparable software package.
- Associates degree required, bachelor---s degree is preferred
Category Code: JN001, JN007
Keywords: CRG, Greensboro , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!