Director of Human Resources
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Careers with our clients through DHG Search
Our client is a real estate development group with a hospitality
division and is looking to add a Hospitality Controller to their
team. This position reports to the CFO and will be responsible for
all Hospitality Division accounting and reporting activities. The
Controller will work closely with General Managers and property
controllers of each hotel to know the day- to- day activities and
make sure the budget is in line. Will also be responsible
- General ledger accounts, sales and use tax, accounts payable,
accounts receivable, budgeting, forecasting, and financial
reporting, including financial variance analysis.
- Knowledge of hotel property management systems (LightSpeed,
ResortSuite, and Opera), point of sale systems (micros), credit
card acceptance systems, and forecasting tools (e.g.
- Will work closely with general managers at all locations,
partner with IT.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring
compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory
- Invoice approvals
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of
revenue, costs, and budgets and actual expenditures.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial
reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate
monthly and annual financial statements; monitor progress and
changes and keep senior leadership abreast of hotel's financial
- Proven leadership skills in internal communication; maintaining
a positive atmosphere; and being supportive to the staff.
- High standard of integrity
- Property management software, Lightspeed preferred
- Accounting software
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in the hospitality
Keywords: DHG, Greensboro , Director of Human Resources, Human Resources , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!