7607 - Payroll & Benefit Administrator
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Are you interested in working with the largest independent
software testing company? Read on! QualiTest is growing rapidly and
looking for a Payroll & Benefit Administrator to join our
team.QualiTest is the world's largest independent, pure-play
quality assurance company. We enable every client and every brand
to navigate an ever-changing world by delivering smarter quality
assurance and testing solutions to meet their precise technology
needs -- mitigated of risk, exceptional to use and ready to
perform. Quality assurance is at the core of our business and
everything that we do. Our team of focused specialists provides a
broad service offering that goes beyond functional testing to
encompass automation, reliability, usability, AI, and other
innovations..The position is available out of any of our test
centers in San Diego, CA, Bridgewater, NJ, Greensboro, NC,
Kennesaw, GA or remote depending on location.Specific
- Administer benefit plans offered by the company including
Cobra, Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, 401k, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the employees, third party
administrators, and benefit vendors
- Stay up to date with Healthcare Reform regulations and State
- Facilitate Annual Open Enrollment process in conjunction with
- Distribute mandatory plan documents and notices in accordance
with the DOL and IRS
- Process any enrollment changes; adjust payroll premiums
- Coordinate employee leave of absences in compliance with
federal and state laws
- Reconcile monthly employee paid benefit billings to payroll
records; calculate and submit payment for company benefits
- Resolve benefit or payroll discrepancies with carriers and
- Prepare and process payroll changes in accordance to company
- Update periodic benefit payroll reports and make payroll
- Ensure compliance with FLSA Wage and Hour rules
- Assist with off-boarding process including calculation of final
payouts and benefit termination/ continuation
- Collaborate with payroll team to ensure that employee benefit
contributions and payroll deductions are processed accurately and
in a timely manner
- Maintain tax changes with visa immigration changes Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience with payroll and benefit
- Considerable knowledge of current benefit employment laws
- Experience with Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Experience with Health Savings Accounts
- Experience with FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act)
- Experience with FFCRA (Families First Coronavirus Response
- Knowledgeable in employment classifications and exemptions
- Experience with ADP (HR & Payroll)
- Ability to create, maintain and analyze complex computer
spreadsheets utilizing mathematical formulas
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and
instruction at times
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to resolve conflict through persuasion, mediation and
- Handle confidential information with tact and discretion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
Benefits Why QualiTest?
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the
amenities and games provided from one of our Test Center's.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive
medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage
options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k
- Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition
Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+
training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee
reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation
times for attendance achievements each month!
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes -
vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take
the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to
us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program's. Be
rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus' via our Client Referral and Employee Referral
Program's. Refer and earn - tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to
Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to
electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and
inclusion in the workplace - we are one, we are many at Qualitest.
Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the
globe, and inspire each other through our differences.Intrigued to
find more about us?
- Visit our website at
- Check out our Career page: If you like what you have read, send
us your resume and let's start talking! - provided by Dice
Keywords: Qualitest, Greensboro , 7607 - Payroll & Benefit Administrator, Human Resources , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!