Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: November 17, 2023
We are seeking hourly Shift Supervisors - begin a management career
with a company that can offer you room for advancement!
As a beginning member of our elite management team, you will supply
the energy and enthusiasm and we will supply the training and
opportunities for you to take your career to the next level. As a
Shift Supervisor, you will assist the management team in the
successful daily operations of a Panera Bread cafe while gaining
the experience you need to get promoted. Most of our management
team are promoted from within.
Our Shift Supervisors also enjoy a fun and friendly environment,
401k, room for advancement and competitive wages! Benefits (health,
vision, dental, and life insurance) are offered for full-time (35+
We are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to make
- Full-time availability preferred.
- MUSTbe able to pass background check.
- Reliable transportation preferred.
- One year of supervisor experience preferred.
- Serve as role-models and lead the team.
- Ensure that associates are providing great customer
- Participate in the training of associates.
- Follow cash handling procedures.
- Enforce policies and procedures by role-modeling and
communicating expectations to associates, including scheduling
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following
all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Maintain restaurant ambiance by monitoring food presentation,
restaurant cleanliness, lighting and background music.
- Maintain proper uniform following uniform and dress code
- Run quality opening, mid and closing shifts ensuring a
consistent positive customer experience.
- Effective use of daily company tools and systems.
- Apply cost balancing knowledge in day-to-day
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Panera Bread, Greensboro , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!