Retail Store General Manager/Assistant Manager
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*GENERAL MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER*
Provide direction to the entire team to drive the customer
experience, overall operational execution, and total store results.
Lead direct reports in a way that teaches them to be great managers
of others. Act with integrity and business maturity; build trust
and motivate others. You are seen as a champion of change. Drive
results by developing and executing short term action plans and
long term strategies. Consistently manages and measures work;
drives company initiatives and ensure maximum productivity,
profitability, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
You ensure the store is a great place to work and a great place to
shop! Your store success comes from your belief that everything we
do is for the customer.
Report to a district director; supervise the total store with
direct supervision of the customer experience manager, brand
manager, ambassadors and asset protection partner. Works closely
with partners in the field consisting of Human Resources and
Company Vice Presidents to drive sales, customer loyalty, and
operational efficiency. Communicates effectively with peers and
- BA or BS degree, or equivalent experience required.
- Previous Retail Big Box experience required (5+years).
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up, and
communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities
using time management and organization.
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop, and manage
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical
- Proven ability to lead leaders, build others' skills and
- Proven ability to handle employee relations issues accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates accountability to entire store operations,
functions, and effectiveness.
- Prioritizes their schedule to match the customer needs.
- Schedule flexibility to include holidays, evenings, weekends, and
- Proven ability to team build, make connections and rally people
to the goals.
- Proven ability to inspire trust and build rapport with all store
crew and leaders.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift moderate weight
(up to 50 lbs.).
*Apply today at www.gabesstores.com/careers.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,287.00 - $50,477.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 3 years
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Gabe*s, Greensboro , Retail Store General Manager/Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!