Bartender at M'Coul's Public House
Company: M'Coul's Public House
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionM'Coul's Public House is looking for bartenders
and servers to join our team. We are located in beautiful downtown
Greensboro.We are a 20+ year well established traditional Irish
gastropub focused on serving imported beer and whiskeys. We are
ramping up our staff for the warm season as our footprint doubles
in size with patio and deck seating.We're looking to welcome and
train servers and bartenders that are eager to become a part of a
supportive, forward thinking and inclusive team.Some benefits of
choosing M'Coul's as your next career choice:
- Up to date restaurant tech tools to streamline your service and
make your job easier.
- Competitive health benefits.
- Flexible scheduling.
- We're only open five days a week - so no matter what your
schedule you'll have at least two days off a week in a row. We have
a goal of a four day work week for everyone - Join our team and
help us achieve that!
- 50% off your meal each shift worked.
- Your opinion matters - unlike larger businesses we are a small
independently owned restaurant and the well being and input from
each of our team members is sought and valued. You'll play an
integral role in the functioning and growth of our business.What
you can expect on the job:
- Start your 90 day training - learn to interact and serve our
welcome guests as they enjoy our cozy and inviting pub.
- Some opening and closing shift duties will be required -
though, an average lunch or dinner serving shift with duties is
about 5 hours and bar shifts usually are about 7 hours. Gone are
the super long 12 hour late night bar shifts.
- Our menu is simple, but delicious fare - you won't have to
learn an outrageous number of menu items and you can be confident
that everything tastes amazing with regular guests returning for
- Support when you need it - we are an all-hands-in restaurant
where we expect everyone to help each other as a team and we have
an excellent floor manager to have your back when things get
- We have a merit based system - after your training period we
hope to advance onboard team members to management or to cross
train for different positions if desired. We want to help you
achieve your goals.What we are looking for in candidates:
- Friendly faces eager to learn to be a team member and willing
to offer good service in a comfortable and inclusive
- Background skill sets from all kinds of careers/life
experiences can make for great team members - with or without
- Folks in all stages of their career paths - whether just
starting out in the workforce or returning from a break, or
switching gears entirely. We enjoy a diverse team and everyone has
value to bring to the group as a whole.
- A good work ethic - we look for team members that are willing
to commit to their team and to the business. We commit to our team
members and we ask that our team members commit to being a part of
the team. This means showing up on time, getting shifts covered if
need time off, and helping other team members in kind.Please apply
in person or online: 110 W McGee St, Greensboro, NC 27401 Wed-Sat
10 am - 4 pmemail resumes to email@example.com
Keywords: M'Coul's Public House, Greensboro , Bartender at M'Coul's Public House, Hospitality & Tourism , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!